Page 1 of 1

medical exam

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:22 pm
by LucieSol
my boyfriend is Australian, what tests do i have to do for Partner visa?

Re: medical exam

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:15 pm
by Rebecca
Hi LucieSol,

That will depend upon your nationality. Where are you from?

Most partner visa applicants and their dependents will need to undergo a health examination by a Commonwealth Medical Officer. This normally involves a general check up, HIV test and chest x-ray, you will be tested for tuberculosis. Should you have any other conditions, the doctor may require additional testing.