Search found 1 match

Go to advanced search

by fligno
Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:24 pm
Forum: Prepare your education and qualifications
Topic: IELTS academic or general training
Replies: 1
Views: 7752

Re: IELTS academic or general training

Hi Tassie Devil, As a general rule of thumb, if you want to study at University, then you will need to sit the Academic English test. TAFE accepts the General English test. But there are always exceptions. For any study application, you will need to consider three things: 1) the minimum English leve...